MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Chinese medicine prescribed by acupuncturist

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Chinese medicine prescribed by acupuncturist

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Clement Rose
    Participant

I have been going to an acupuncturist for a neck ache problem. I told her of my diagnosis of MDS and she told me to try a Chinese medicine called Blood Nutrient Syrup, distributed by Mount Spring International Inc. out of Orange Connecticut. I have tried several bottles, around 22 bucks a shot, and have noticed slight differences in my WBC, RBC and Platelets, with more increase in the latter. Anyone else using Chinese hers or medicines?

debbie stern
    Participant

I have low HGB (10.3) only at this point and am thinking about doing Chinese herbs . Also there is an alternative Cancer Dr. in NYC named Raymond Chang who wrote an interesting book called, “Beyond the Magic Bullet-the Anti-Cancer Cocktail”. He uses off label drugs, Chinese herbs and homeopathy to treat Cancer. I am wondering if anyone has gone to him. I am willing to try any alternative anyone has had success with for anemia and beginning bone marrow abnormalities. Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert