MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

eprex

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    roger Attridge
    Participant

I have been taking 50000 units of eprex for 2 years now, and it does keep me level. I will soon have to pay out of pocket and would like to quit of find a cheaper substitute. I have been reading about Exetin-A it seems cheaper and does the same thing. any experience with Exetin-A

mdsfound

Hi Roger, The MDSF has prepared a Guide to Assistance Programs for insurance and reimbursement resources for MDS patients. Please email ahassan@mds-foundation.org with your postal address and we will be happy to send it out to you. In the meantime, I would call Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy toll free 1-877-977-9118. They provide clinical and reimbursement solutions for MDS patients. They have a dedicated team to help patients gain access to required medications.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert