MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

less than 3o years old patient

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board less than 3o years old patient

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    celinka
    Participant

Hello,

i am new user here and it is my first post. My partner has MDS. He is very young, less than 30 years old.
    Treatment is just beginning. Is here a person who has MDS in similar age? Maybe someone got sick as a young man and now is ok?
    I am looking for a person with I could talk about MDS and treatment.
    I live in Europe and I am curious whether the treatment in different countries is the same.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 12 months ago by celinka. Reason: change mistake
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Celinka, What part of Europe are you from? The MDS Foundation has international global patient support group contacts which can be found via this link https://www.mds-foundation.org/global-patient-support-groups/. Another resource is this link https://www.mds-foundation.org/links-to-related-organizations/ to related organizations. I hope this helps.

Roy Youl
    Participant

Hey there Celinka
    my partner is 31 and was just diagnosed with mds. Would love to talk with you. I m from srael

celinka
    Participant

Hello Roy,
    If you want – write to me your e-mail address i try reply.

Cherelle
    Participant

I’m 34 from Australia female mother of 4, diagnosed 2012.

Devon Grosskopf
    Participant

Diagnosed with AML with MDS at 32. I constantly hear your so young to have this disease.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert