Among the recent uncertainty, the Lymphoma, Leukemia & Myeloma Congress remains committed to fulfilling its mission of providing critical cancer care education.
We’d like to announce that our the meeting will be delivered in a virtual format this year, October 21-24.
Let year 20 of this annual meeting be the year you try us on for size. With lowered rates and no travel costs to incur, it’s the perfect opportunity to join us for this internationally recognized event.
• No special software needed to participate
• Earn 25+ CME credits, all from your home
• Access lectures for 1 year after the virtual meeting
• Live Q&A chat with faculty
• Virtual exhibit hall
• Bonus session: COVID-19 & Hematologic Malignancies
• New for 2020: Non-malignant hematology pre-conference workshop, October 20
Have questions? Contact us here. We look forward to hosting you virtually this fall.