MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

A Transplantin' we will go

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board A Transplantin' we will go

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    TEMBO

Dear Dennis;

We are standing with all the good folks on this forum who are rooting for you with their thoughts and prayers. Your great attitude is certainly an inspiration.

God’s Very Best,
    Karen

katiebear

Dennis,

Good luck and you will be in my prayers.

Katie

eve

dennis

wishing you the best – keep the positive attitude it will help you heal

good luck
    eve

Naomi

Hi Dennis:
    You have such a great outlook on all you do and I am sure this outlook will get you through the transplant. Keep it up and if you are not able to, hopefully there is osmeone close that will help out when you need it.
    Naomi

Dennis

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words and encouragement. It sure is needed. We’ve been expecting this for nearly a year now, but it just seems so _real_ all of the sudden now that they’re setting wheels in motion. Every days is almost an emotional roller coster.

I do covet your prayers and kind thoughts.

D

Dennis

Got the call from City of Hope Samaritan — Donor has agreed to donate, and timetables are being drawn up. Looks like I’ll be in the hospital by the end of the month.

D

KWJ

Good luck dennis. My dad is on dacogen trying to get his blast down so that he can have a mini. His brother is a perfect match but is 78…we are hoping sooner than later.

Dad’s counts are really low so we are hoping dacogen works. he is needing platelets transfused now every few days. Blood once a week.

shirlsgirl

Hey Dennis,

Best of luck to you! I hope everything goes smoothly with the transplant. I look forward to hearing that you are cured! Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.

take care,

Jody

maueenh
    Participant

Dennis

Best of luck. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Maureen

SandyB

Dennis

Mike and I both send our prayers for a speedy recovery. We know you can do it!

Sandy

cthomas555

Dennis,

I’m sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. You can do this.

Chris

Dennis

Thanks to all — I really need these positive vibes now. If this turns out to be a duplicate post, doesn’t matter, I still need your prayers and thoughts.

D

bety

Dennis, Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
    All the very best. bety

LorettaV

Dennis, do not be discouraged. Keep moving forward. Prayers are continuing for you. Loretta (aka.Letty)

gemloyear

Dennis, Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you are about to enter upon your journey.May you be blessed with a complete recovery. Take care, Glen & Ellie

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert