MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Bill Wolter

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Bill Wolter

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Lolam

I can hardly bare the news. I wanted us all to come out alive and survive!! Sooo awfully sad..
    I pray that the God of all comfort will be with the family and with us.

gemloyear

I’m so sorry to hear of Bill’s passing. Our prayer’s are with his family.
    Ellie & Glen

DonUK

My prayers are with Bill’s family.

Christina

I would like to share a story with all of you about Bill and Mary.

I met Bill and Mary on this forum 1 1/2 years ago.

When I learned I would be going to Seattle with my parents, this past May, to meet Doctors at Fred Hutchenson I emailed Bill and Mary to tell them.

They extended an invitation to us when we arrived and I took them up on the invite.

They were so kind and generous. Mary picked my parents and myself up at the hotel and drove us to the aprartment to meet Bill. It was an awesome experience for me…I really sat back and watched everyone and took it all in. Here were two men sharing their experiences with MDS, their lives may never have crossed if not for this horrible disease.

We spent two hours together and then Mary drove us home, first she gave us a tour past the hospital explaining where everything was for our visit the next day.

I will never forget Bill and Mary for their warmth, generosity and inspiration…they have forever touched my heart.

Carrie

Christina,

I didn’t realize that you had such a wonderful connection to Bill and Mary. I’m so glad that it was possible because of this board.

Love,
    Carrie

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert