MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Billy's Donor

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Billy's Donor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello All,
    I truly hope this e-mail finds you well. I would very much like to include each of you in knowing that, yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of Billy’s BMT. We also had the very gratifing opportunity to have contact with Billy’s Donor. He is a 27 year old male, who lives in Rochester, Minnesota. It was such a rewarding pleasure, to speak to the person who saved Our Son’s Life. We hope to meet him personally in the near future. Please have a visit to Billy’s Page , and get cought up with Billy’s amazing Journey.
    Thank you all, once again for being there *wink*

Billy’s Dad {Bill}

doreen

What wonderful news… I have mds and am still waiting for a suitable donor.. I think it is so wonderful for a young person like George H to find it in his heart to be a donor. What a wonderful person. I am also from Rochester, Minnesota.. Small world! Good luck to Billy always!

Marsha

Billy’s Dad

How encouraging to know that Billy finally got to talk to his donor. I had an MUD in Nov 04. Tho I have shared cards with my donor I can’t wait to speak with her in person. Even tho I have no idea what to say. I’ll probably cry the whole time for the gift she so selflessly gave to me. I reached my 100 days now waiting for spring/summer and to get on with my life. Thanks for letting us know what happened.

Terri

Glad to hear from you and that Billy is doing so well. Such uplifting news is always wonderful to hear.

KATHY1

Bill, I’m so happy for your family. I just checked out Billy’s page. It’s grat to see him hav a normal life. Wishing you all the best.

Kathy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert