MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Bob P

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    eve

my dear friend and friend to this forum
    Bob P passed away this morning

may his soul find eternal peace

eve

shirlsgirl

Oh Eve, that’s sad news. I hope his passing was peaceful. Thinking of his family, hope they are okay.

Jody

Terri

I am so Saddened by the passing of Bob P, He was a true friend to this forum, I will miss him.

Donna

Very sad to learn of Bob’s passing.

I hope he wasn’t in a lot of pain and that he was comfortable.

Donna

sarah

Very sad to hear of Bob’s passing, he will be missed.

Jimbob

It is sad to hear that Bob has died. When he said that his counts were taking a roller coaster ride, I was praying for a long smooth run for him. I too hope that he was not in a lot of pain when he passed.
    Jim

Suzanne

As always it is hard to say goodby to friends who have been on this road with us and to find words of comfort for those left behind

KATHY1

It is so sad about Bob. I’ll be thinking and praying for his family during this difficult time.

Kathy

Suzanne

Suddenly this seems to be a time for many to reach the end of the road of struggle. I am thankful for peace and rest for them and their families and hopeful that the road will be easier and more successful for people with this disease in the future.

mommachkate

Hi All, I am so sorry about BOb passing. We lost an other friend. IT IS JUST SO SAD! My deepest sympathy to his family and friends. Kate

Jack_dup1

I’m so sorry to hear of Bob’s passing. Strange how we can feel so close to people we have never met. I was at MD Anderson yesterday, just looking at all the leukemia patients and wondering, have I talked to any of them on the web site? Bob P will be missed.
    Jack

gemloyear

Eve, WE were so sorry to hear of bob’s passing. We pray that he is now at peace. Our sympathy to his family.

Ellie & Glen

KP2112

I am sorry to hear about Bob’s passing. I was looking through some old posts and it was only a month or so ago he was writing in this forum. It is hard to believe.

I wish his family comfort and peace in this difficult time.

Kind Regards,
    Karen P.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert