MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Day T -8

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jeff b

I had the Hickman catheter put in yesterday and it is a little sore today.

I had the first of 16 doses of Busulfan this morning. Everything okay so far.

I have a caring bridge site that I am trying to keep updated. Just use the homepage icon on my post.

Jeff

maueenh
    Participant

Jeff,

Wishing you the best and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Maureen

Jack_dup1

Hi Jeff,
    We will be following your progress and wish you the very best, keep us updated.
    Jack

SandyB

Mikes’ and my prayers and good wishes. You will do well, and show us all how its’ done. Good Luck!

TEMBO

Mike, we wish you the very best, and look forward to your good news!

All Our Prayers,
    Karen

Jimbob

Jeff,
    Hoping and praying you do well. But, if you do have some problems, don’t believe it is all that unusual or think that it is because of something YOU may have done or not done. It is pretty much part of the process. I go along with Sandy’s assurance that you will do well, and show us all how its’ done.
    Jim

shirlsgirl

Hey Jeff,

Looking forward to hearing great news from you! Hoping that your road to recovery is a smooth one…all the best to you!

jody

Jack_dup1

Hi Jeff,
    Just wondered how you are doing. Are you having the transplant at Lied Transplant Center in Omaha? I have been very impressed with that place, very organized and upbeat. Best of luck
    Jack

jeff b

Jack,

Yes I am at the Lied in Omaha. Today is Day T-4 a rest day for me. I just completed 16 rounds of busulfan at midnight. Finall got to sleep a little longer today. Tomorrow I strart two days of cytoxan, not sure how many doses. Overall feel very good a little nervous too.

If you get to Omaha look me up room 7450
    Take Care

willie

Jack Good luck to you! You may encounter some speed bumps but plow right through them. There are many aspects of your healing that will occur in the next 3 months. Willie

Jack_dup1

Jeff,
    What is you caringbridge address. I will be at Lied Nov 7 for BMB. Wishing you the best.
    Jack

jeff b

Jack,
    You can reach it by clicking on house icon on my post or http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jeffbeck

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert