MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Fatigue from Revlimid

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Fatigue from Revlimid

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jennifer nilles
    Participant

Hi all. I am new to this forum. My father is 87 and was diagnosed with CLL almost 17 years ago (I am 54 and was diagnosed 10 years ago). He underwent treatment for CLL twice, and about 9 months ago, developed MDS. He’s been on Revlimid since being diagnosed. Dad is an EXTREMELY active man (maintains his home, cares for my handicapped brother, maintains the 5 acre lawn and facilities at our church, etc.) and the fatigue from Revlimid has definitely affected his quality of life. I’d be interested in hearing what other Revlimid users have done to lessen the fatigue.

Jennifer

Devon Grosskopf
    Participant

I have MDS but the chemo I was on was decitabine for 10 days and 3 weeks off only had to rounds and my biopsy came back clear….horrible body aches but nothing else.

How often does he get Revlimid?

jennifer nilles
    Participant

He takes it orally, once a day.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert