MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

goji juice

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board goji juice

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 18 years ago by Bec.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bec

Hey All, I have been keeping up as usual but am staying busy with graduating senior. Dad is doing great. Still on procrit once a week and this past week he did not have to be tx so he is on his third week without the “blood donation” He has good spirits and we are happy at this point just maintaining a comfortable life. But we never give up trying new things. He still juices pineapples but a friend of ours is pushing Goji juice. Even told Dad that some Dr. with MDS has found success with Goji.

Was wondering if any of you have heard of it? I can not find much about it on internet. Just people selling it.

Thanks for any info.

Take care all of you.
    Bec

pigduck

Yes, my dad drank Goji juice… I don’t know if it’s working … my dad is drinking a lot of other things too you see.

Terri

I heard of the Goji juice too, its like a pyramid thing from what others told me. I had a lady at work who tried it for her Cholesteral, not sure if it really helped but I dont believe she took any more then the initial bottle so I guess no wonders.
    Let me know if you find that it works.

Bec

HEY Terri,

Dad willnot try it til someone says it works do I’ll have to wait for results. I’ll let you know.

Bec

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert