MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Hi All….

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Hi All….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    April

I haven’t been on here in a while because nothing new has really been going on with mom. We are still “waiting” for the end to come. She has been doing ok but this past week she has been sick alot. She keeps getting weaker and weaker each day. She is sleeping a lot now 2..so when we go and visit, we can’t stay that long. She has been very very confused and irritated but they say that’s part of the process. Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that I’m still here and I do jump in and read some of the posts from time to time….

Prayers to all of you!!!!

Terri

April, Prayers are with you and your family as well.

sarah

Hi April, thanks for update, prayers are with you and your family.

mommachkate

Hi April, My thoughts are with you and your family. I hope your Mom-in law is confortable , and she doesn’t have much pain. Best wishes Kate

KATHY1

April, Thinking of you and your family, hoping you have all found some peace with eachother during this very difficult time at least for your mother-in-law.

Kathy

shirlsgirl

Hi April, it’s so good to hear from you. Thanks for checking in. Thinking of you and your family, Jody

April

Thanks everyone. The kids have actually been getting along, believe it or not. Charlotte has been there since she come home from the nursing home, which is really amazing…I talked to her this morning and she said that mom has been really really confused for the past 3 days and her short term memory is just about shot.

Thanks for your prayers…they mean so much to me!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert