MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

hurricane victims, need our prayers

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board hurricane victims, need our prayers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sandy M

Hello forum family,
    I know this is way off our usual topic but I know we’ve all been watching the horror on T.v. concerning the hurricane, frown personally, I have a brother and sister with kids and grandkids all in Biloxi mississippi, they all are homeless and jobless and have lost everything BUT they are alive… please remember all them in your prayers ! soooo tragic
    thank you and bless each and every one of you

gemloyear

Sandy, Yes this is a terrible tragedy,we are praying for all of these families, for their health and safety.
    ellie

KATHY1

I’m with you. It’s so tragic and I feel so helpless up here in NY. I even just sent an e-mail to our town supervisor to open the doors to our town YMCA that’s been closed and just sitting there useless for over 2 years. I don’t know how the’d get up here but I bet those people would go anywhere at this point.

Kathy

sarah

This is so very tragic, we are thinking and praying for these families and workers trying to help.

Sandy M

Thank you elle, kathy1, sarah
    what a great idea kathy1, I have faith they will make a come back and be stronger, and more aware of the future needs of their cities citizens.
    It will sadly be a long time til things get back in order, and Terri, I always think of you as well when I hear about hurricanes, it must be so stressful when theres even a small thought of our loved ones not being able to get the medical attention they need, and in a timely manner.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert