MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

interesting survey

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board interesting survey

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Jack_dup1

Barb,
    I think you misunderstood my reaction, I agreed with you, again, I think it is appropriate as long as it does not reach the point of name calling and labeling, I am not comfortable with that. If I’m not interested in a paticular subject, I move on. I have certainly thought some of the things that were said, I just would not express them myself, I sent Patti a personal E-mail with my concerns and comments about her many posts, this was a couple week ago.
    Jack

sarah

This forum has been part of my daily routine since my husband was dx’d Dec of 2001. Its been such a comfort and support system for me. Since my husband passed Jan 9 of 2006, I find myself continuing to check posts, not daily as before, but often. We have all come here because of this disease.The stress takes such a toll on each of us. The support I and others have recieved have been a godsend. I pray it will continue to benefit each of us as it is intended.

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert