MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU ALL…

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU ALL…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Missy

It’s been a while since I have written anything in the forum. I wanted you all to know that I do visit the forum every once and a while to catch up on things and think of you a lot. There seems to be many new members. I know for the short time I was active, I got so much back from many of you. Thanks again for all the support you gave me. It has been two months since Mom passed away. It still seems like yesterday to me and I keep remembering those last few moments with her. I wish each of you the best in your daily lives as you cope with your situations and pray for those who have lost those dear loved ones.
    Sincerely,
    Missy
    ————————–
    Mom (76) diagnosed with Refractory Cytopenia with Multilineage Dysplasia (August 2004) – Went to Heavenly Home Dec 8, 2004

Terri

Thank you Missy, I am Happy that you have found the time to share your feelings with us and I agree with you there are just too many NEW members that means too many people with this dreadful disease.
    I hope you will continue to stop in and just let us know how you are doing. We have not forgotten those Loved ones that have passed on and Hope that they have found their eternal peace.

Thank you again it means a lot

sarah

Missy, thank you for sharing this with us. I am beginning to think this disease is not as rare as they say. Wishing you the very best. Please stop in when you can to say hello again. I pray you will cherish your memories that will help you through the tough times.
    Take care,
    Sarah

KATHY1

Missy and everyone, This is my first time back on the forum in a number of weeks as well. My mom passed away in October and I don’t know why but I have been having a tougher time these past weeks. I feel like I’m going back to when she first passed. I also want everyone to know I think of you all often and wish you all well.

Kathy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert