MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Mom is done with Hospice home with God

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Mom is done with Hospice home with God

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    jfensterer

Hi There-

Thank all of you for your kind posts. My Mom, “Dotty” as she was known by her family and close friends….went home to God last might at 10:28pm MST. She went very peacefully…..
    I just woke up to go check on her, hmmmmmm, she’s not with me anymore…..that will take a long time to get used to.

Mom, if you have internet access…..I Love you so…..and I’ll miss you until the day we meet again.
    Love, Jan

eve

jan

so sorry about the passing of your mom – my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this most difficult time – may time help ease your pain, but never dull the wonderful memories

eve

Jack_dup1

Jan,
    I am sorry sorry for your loss, thankfully the memories will always be there.
    Jack

gemloyear

Jan, My sincere sympathy, Mythoughts and prayers go out to you at this difficult time.
    Ellie

Caroline

Jan,

I am so sorry that you lost your Mom.

She has made it home now and will take care of you from above until you can be together again.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Blessings,
    Caroline

SandyB

Jan,

We are very sorry for your loss. May God keep you strong during this difficult time.

Mike and Sandy

Jimbob

Jan,
    Even though she is not with yu physically, with all that you and your mother have shared, she will never be gone. From what you have told us of her, I wouldn’t doubt that she is very capable of improving the attitude even in heaven.
    Jim

choijk

Jan, I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy……..

Bkwits

Jan, My deepest sympathy for the loss of your Mom. My Mom is almost 90 and very frail. I don’t know what we will do without her when she goes. May God bless and comfort you in your time of loss. Barb

Terri

Thoughts and prayers are with you.
    God Bless

KWJ

I so sorry Jan. My thoughts are with you too. So many lost. It is hard to take.

willie

Jan I am sorry to read of your mom – she did try to deal with this disease for a long time. My thoughts go to you, your family and friends Willie

katiebear

Jan,

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time. I’m sorry for your loss.

Katie

lynette

Jan,
    My heart breaks for you. My Mom was my best friend, and a part of me went with her. Healing may not take place, but eventually acceptance does.
    My prayers are with you,
    Lynette

riley

Jan,

I’m very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Nicole

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert