MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Mom is finally at Peace..

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Mom is finally at Peace..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    April

We lost mom on Monday at 11:15 pm. She went very quietly and very peaceful. It was very hard to watch but just knowing that she don’t have to suffer anymore gives us peace of mind. Thank you all for your prayers! I don’t know what I would have done with out this board…

Terri

My Deepest sympathies, I am so sorry for your loss.

shirlsgirl

Dear April,

So sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Jody

gemloyear

April, Sincere sympathy to you and your family.

Ellie

frank
    Participant

April,

so sorry for your loss.

Frank

Carrie

April,

I am so sorry. You’re in my thoughts and prayers.

Carrie

Suzanne

As always it is hard to know what to say. Hope you can move on with happy memories of your Mom.

eve

my deepest sympathy to you and your family at this most difficult time

eve

Marsha

April,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you go through this griefing process. I pray that you find the peace that you deserve.

Kathryn

April, my heart goes out to you and your family. May you find peace in your fondest memories. You’re in my thoughts & prayers.

Take care,

Kathryn
    Father (78) Dx Jan. ’04 Pulmonary Fibrosis – Prednisone, July ’04 CMML – Hydrox., Thalidomide, Vidaza

mommachkate

April, My deepest sympathy to you and your family. She is not suffering anymore. My thoughts are with you. Kate

sarah

April, My deepest sympathy to you and your family. I am thankful she is no longer suffering.

Missy

April ~ I am so sorry to hear about your Mom-In-Law. I know what you mean about the peaceful look. My Mom looked peaceful when she passed away in December. I hated for her to leave us, but she had a calm peaceful look about her. It has been almost four months now and it still seems like yesterday. Your memories, time and prayers from friends and family will get you through the days to follow. Be strong!
    Missy

Mom (76) diagnosed with Refractory Cytopenia with Multilineage Dysplasia (August 2004) – Went to Heavenly Home Dec 8, 2004

geebeebee

My thoughts are with you, April. Take care of yourself.

Greg

Jimbob

April,
    I am orry for your loss. Now take good care of yourself.
    Jim

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert