MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Mommchate

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Mommchate

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Terri

How is George, Has he come home from the Hospital, Are you still making the Trip to Dr List. I think of you two so often since you are so close, Hope things are getting better.

Terri

And so I can’t spell sorry Kate, I got your screen name wrong

mommachkate

Hi Terri, George still in the hospital, will be there at least until Monday, getting antibiotikum every day. Today he will have a test for the spleen. His blood goes down to 6.5 in four days. He got two unit last night again, and getting two unit today.Thank you for thinking of us. We couldn’t go to Tampa, have an other appointment for Feb. 23. Let me know how is Bob doing? And the litle baby? I am sure yuo all in seven heaven.I really don’t have time reading much of the post, maybe this weekend, if I can be home a little more. Best wishes and thank you again . Kate

eve

dear mommachkate

wishing george a speedy recovery

eve

Terri

Kate, Hope George comes home soon and is feeling better. I remember last year it was hard being at the hospital so much and worse watching a love one there. We have been lucky that it seems so far treatments etc are working. I get so scared though not knowing if waking up one day things will turn. I pray not.
    Thinking of you and George a lot and Yes enjoying the New baby

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert