MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

My BMT

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Davea

I’m on day +2 of my transplant and things seem to be going OK. Feeling like I’ve been drug through a knot hole though. Mty current counts are WBC 0.2 Hbg 89 and platlets at 11. Dr. says it will take up to 3 weeks before we see the counts start to rise.

Dave A – Currently going through MUD.

sarah

Dave, will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there!

Terri

Dave glad things are going well, God Bless

Suzanne

Hang in there Dave! Even without complications that process is not easy. But if it gives you a cure it should be worth feeling like you have been drug through a knothole! Thinking of you and hoping for the best for you.

Jimbob

Dave,
    I pray that the new life you have been given will become easier and better day by day.
    Jim

Marsha

Dave,
    Hang in there; each day will improve I pray. Wishing the best.
    God Bless, Marsha

Sandy M

Dave..
    Hi, my name is Sandy, you don’t know me, but my prayers are with you ! I’m sure your good attitude will get you through the rough spots…keep fighting to get stronger as each day passes

lindajo

Dave I am glad you feel well enough to post. I will pray that your transplant goes easy and your recovery is fast.

You are a brave pioneer. Even though BMT’s aren’t new,there aren’t very many MDS patients that have gone through them. The doctors will learn new things from your transplant that will help others. Thank you for taking the risk for all of us.

I will pray for your fast recovery. Lindajo

shirlsgirl

Just thinking of you Dave. Hope things are going smoothly.

Take care,

Jody

doreen

Dave, thank you for taking the time to keep everyone informed. I wish you the best and know that you can get through this and look forward to better days and years. I am tentively schedule for my transplant after being diagnosed with mds in april 04 on tuesday August 5th. I read these posts to help give me courage and strength to get through this. Best wishes to you Dave.

Sandy L

Good luck Dave – So glad you are well enough to post. We will pray for you.

Doreen – 8/5/05 is a lucky day. Hope you are better quickly and we look forward to hearing from you.

Carrie

I hope your transplant keeps going along fine!
    I’ll be praying for you,
    Carrie

Kathryn

Dave, just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you and sending you my best wishes. I hope that things are continuing going well for you and that every day is better than the last.

Kathryn

Davea

All, It’s now day + 5 and I’m still feeling OK. My mouth is becoming very sore but I’m still able to eat. Dr. assures me that will change in a coupleof days, we’ll see. For interest sake I will post my current blood counts.
    WBC – 0.1
    Hgb – 81
    Platlets -23
    I will receive 2 units of RBC tomorrow. I really appricate all the kind words and encouragement.
    Thanks to all, Dave A

sarah

Hi Dave, thinking of you and praying the counts go up, up, up!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert