MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

My Brave Man is now at Peace

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board My Brave Man is now at Peace

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    camiboxer

I am so very sorry for your loss. My condolences.

katiebear

I’m so sorry, Terri. Please know you are in my prayers.

Katie

frank
    Participant

terri,

so sorry to hear it.

stay strong, i was encouraged by you guys before.

Frank

shirlsgirl

Terri,

I’m so sorry about Bob. It’s just so sad. Hoping you are okay and that you have lots of support. Please know that my Mom and I are thinking of you..

Jody

Frankiesue71

Hello,
    I just joined yesterday, and read your post today. I just wanted to say how sorry I am. It sounds like the same thing happened to your husband that happened to my mom. I hope you hang in there..

maueenh
    Participant

Terri,

I am so sorry to hear of Bob’s passing. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Maureen

Bluyz1966

Terri,
    I am so sorry for your loss. Bob sounds like he was a strong fighter. I also hope you continue to visit here and let us know how you are doing and maybe help answer our questions as it seems you have been through most all of it.

God Bless,
    linda

KWJ

So sorry Terri to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you. It is really so hard.

Kathryn

Terri, I was just checking in & saw your post. I am so sorry about Bob’s passing. You guys were always such a source of strength for me when my father was going through his journey.
    I am wishing you peace that passes understanding. May you find strength through your memories & love.
    Take good care,
    Kathryn

Terri

Have not been on much But thank you all for your continued support and prayers. I will still be lurking around and if I have any info I can pass on I will. You all remain in my prayers.

petersmum

Terri, I am very sorry to read of Bob passing away. I know he will have had a very hard time. You will be in my thoughts,and try to be strong. Thanks again for the comforting message you sent our family after the passing on of my Mum earlier this year. Peter

Bec

Dear Terri, I have not been on much lately and was sad to read about Bob. You have been such an inspiration to this web site. Your love for each other was evident in your writing. Please know I am praying for you and your family.

Bec

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert