MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

My dad lost his fight

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board My dad lost his fight

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    poppyshope

Hello all,
    Today my dad passed away we were on out way to columbia presbyterian and he just was too sick. Lynette thank you for all your kind words and I am glad i got to see you yesterday. I really hope they find a cure for this because there is so much suffering that goes on with this disease

Alice S
    Participant

Dear Poppyshope

So sorry to hear about your father, my prayers are with you. Take comfort in knowing that he is at last at peace.

Alice

Terri

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.
    God Bless

CarolineG

Dear Poppyshope,

Please accept my condolences on your father’s death. You and your family are in my prayers.

Blessings,
    Caroline

kls

Hi Jen,
    I’m so sorry about your Dad. I’m not too far ahead of you on this road…..I lost my Dad on Aug 22. You have my sympathy…..Kristi

Bkwits

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    May God comfort you.
    Barb

maueenh
    Participant

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Maureen

lynette

Jennifer
    I am so very sorry. I am shocked, we just spoke on Tuesday. I am glad that you had that special lunch with him. Please call me if I can be of ANY help.
    With love and prayers,
    Lynette

jaxem

poppyshope
    sorry to hear about your dad. he was brave to have fought it. have some comfort in knowing that he is at peace now.

gemloyear

Jennifer, I am so sorry to read of your Dad’s passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Ellie

choijk

Please accept my deepest condolesences……

choijk

Poppyshope, do you mind if you share what had happened? Was it an infection?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert