MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

My Daddy is gone

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board My Daddy is gone

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    eve

so sorry to hear about your loss – thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

eve

marylinda

Kathy, Prayers and well wishes are being sent your way. You have always been with your father in spirit and I believe he knows it. He is at peace now and while in a way you will probably always grieve his passing as I do my parents passings you in time will be able to find comfort in the good memories, cry over the sad but most of all carry his memories in you. It is hard and yes, this time of year where we should have all good times, it is particularly difficult but I firmly believe he will be beside you over the holidays in spirit and love and he wants you to be at peace as he is. God Bless you

Kathy
    Please accept my deepest condolences. Grieving is very hard work, especially once the shock starts to lift. I wish for you the support of kind and understanding friends and family, and many warm and comforting memories of your dad’s physical time with you. His spirit will be with you always, that I know with a great certainty.
    Margaret

dusty

Kathy:
    I am sorry to hear about your father. My heart is with you and evryone struggling with this disease. May you and your family find peace and comfort in each other as you go through the holidays.
    Dusty

Monica

Kathy, Im sorry about the loss of your father. I lost mine last nov. 2004 and still is hard for me not to have him here with me. Beside this, my mom is suffering this illness MSD and since he passed away it seems is getting worse. I guess this is only to be taken by God’s will and that we have to be strong enough to carry this pain with us and still have faith that this is a chance for them to suffer in their bodies intead of those why may not be brave enough. Mónica/ Mexico

Kathryn

Kathy, I am so sorry for your loss.

I visited my father’s grave yesterday w/ my daughters and I have to say, it still doesn’t seem real… Maybe because I keep his memory very much alive and don’t allow myself to focus on the loss…. Not at all an easy thing to do, but it does keep me from falling apart…. I find strength through the life he lived and the love we shared.

May your memories and your love bring peace to your heart.

Best wishes,

Kathryn

Kathy G

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I am still trying to accept that he is gone – my heart continues to ache even though I know he is at peace. The services for him were wonderful and so full of love for him – he would have been so proud of us.
    My thoughts and prayers stay with those of you who are still battling this disease – may the new year bring a cure or at least a better quality of life for those facing this challenge.
    I will continue to read the boards – they have been a way of life for so long.

Kathy G

PAG2005

Kathy,

I’m sorry to hear that your Dad passed away. My thought and prayers are with you and your family. Pat

KATHY1

Kathy,
    So sorry about your loss. I know the heart ache you are feeling. I lost my mom last year to this dreadful illness and while the heartache is still there at times it does lessen.

May you find peace and comfort through the support of your family and friends.

Kathy

VIOLA

Kathy,

I’m so sorry! I’m thinking of You too.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert