MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

My little daughter has passed away

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board My little daughter has passed away

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Sigit

Dear colleagues

I regret to inform you that my little daughter, Rayi Samira Anindya, has passed away and met the mighty Allah on Saturday September 3 2005 at 11.00 (Indonesia Western Time) due to her heart failure (her lk=295k). She’s born on July 1 2003.

I would like to thank to all my colleagues here, Linda Joe, John Hess and others, who supported us from the beginning. There were so many suggestion and information that we got from this forum and we hope that we can still share the experience. I can not share anything to you but, please go back to nature and homemade products, as our parents taught us before.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Best regards

Sigit Wahyu Wijayanto
    father of Rayi Samira Anindya
    (Rayi=little sister (java), Samira=wind (Arab), Anindya=enjoyable (sanskrit)).

eve

i am so very sorry for your loss

eve

kerrylai

I feel so sorry to hear this news, Please take care of yourself.

kerry

Sandy L

So sorry for your loss. Myheart goes out to you.

sarah

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Carrie

I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. I recently lost my dad. I can’t imagine your pain.

Love,
    Carrie

ButchL
    Participant

I am sorry for your loss.

Butch

shirlsgirl

Dear Sigit,

I’m so sorry for the loss of your daughter. I have two daughters myself and can’t imagine what you are going through. Take care…

Jody

Sandy M

such a tragedy , my heart aches for you … she will be peaceful now and suffer no more, I have two daughters and a young son and I can’t even imagine the grief your feeling , my thoughts and prayers are with you.

lindajo

My heart aches for you and your family. We can all take comfort that your lovely daughter is in a better place where she is now well.

I will pray for your healing from your grief. Lindajo

Terri

I am so deeply sorry for your loss.
    Peace be with you.

John in GR

Dear Sigit,

I am very saddened about your loss.

John

Kathryn

Sigit, I am so sorry for your loss… What a beautiful name she has. My prayers are with you and your family and I am wishing you all peace in your hearts.

Kathryn

PhyllisA

Dear Sigit

I am also very,very sorry to hear about you loss

as a lot of us we also have lost family members these past years

Ron from Michigan

Jimbob

I am so sadden by your loss. I can not even imagine how I would feel in your position. I pray you and your family will find peace.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert