MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

My mother just died…

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board My mother just died…

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    AlexsTwin
    Participant

Hi Alex, this is your twin sister. If you need ANYTHING, please call me. We have each other, we have Dad and we have Jillian.

I decided that I will be donating to the MDS Foundation in memory of Mom for the rest of my life.

I have also decided to garden and plant tomatoes and sew, these were activites that Mom loved and I feel closer to her when I emulate myself like her.

This is such a hideous, terrible disease and it angers me to no end that she had to go so quickly.

Kathy7964

I’m really sorry for your loss. My Dad has MDS too. I can’t imagine the loss you feel.

Kathy

bluej

Alex,

God is always with us. Lift up your heart and he will give you peace. I’m sorry for your loss.

Erma Blue

shirlsgirl

Alex and Alex’s twin,

I’m so sorry. I’m very saddened by your loss. Your mom was so young. Hoping you are okay.

Take care,

Jody

willie

Alex & Twin – I am very sorry for your loss. Willie

Sapphire

Alex, My deepest sympathy to you and your family. I lost my mother when I was 27 to breast cancer and I do know how you feel. She was only 59. Sometimes you just have to put one foot before the next and keep moving forward in faith. April 25th of this year I lost my father to MDS. He was 86 years old and I have to say it was just as hard losing him, we were very close and once again I’m taking it day by day, trying to find comfort in knowing he is no longer suffering. You will always miss your mom, but she will live on in you and you will see and feel her in ways you can’t imagine right now. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Mary

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert