MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Revlimid at last

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Revlimid at last

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    helenr

After sharing information from the forum for four years we finally have some good news. David is one of 25 to gain access to Revlimid for MDS. We have been hoping for over a year that Celgene would bring it to Australia.

He is part of a pilot study to see if added stem cell factor will help Revlimid do its stuff. We have to move interstate but can stay with friends for 2-3 months.

I wanted to share the news with Phyllis but her mail was returned. I hope she still reads the forum.

Even though this disease is a roller coaster ride small highs keep you going. David is busy planning the trip we will do when he is better.

Best wishes to everyone

Helen

SandyB

I am so glad to hear that you have happy news.

You are absolutely right, we all have to savor the good little minutes in this journey.

Here’s hoping that Revlimid is the key for your husband.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert