MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Ron and Barbra

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Ron and Barbra

• This topic has 19 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 19 years ago by Ani.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Ron was dx within a week of my mum with the same classification – RAEB. It’s very strange that they died within a week of each other – but a year apart. Barb and I have supported each other on and off this list, and like Suzanne I feel like I’ve lost part of my family. Barb is a star. She and Ron fought to the last, and we will continue to support her as she fights to carry on without him. Miss you Ron, love you Barb.

Sally

LisainOk

Barbra,
    I am heartbroken for you:( I am so sorry. You will in my prayers.
    ~Lisa

mommachkate

Dear Barbara, I am so sorry , there are no words I could say, my heart just have this pain, when I think about Ron and you . My deepest sympathy for you and your family.Hoping that time and the support of your family will ease your pain.Kate

Well, Barbra has joined the club whose membership fee is terrible pain and sorrow. Ron’s name was on this list when I first logged on about my Walt and I just hoped he would go on forever. Walt is now gone almost 7 months. Barbra, I pray for your comfort and peace. It is not an easy walk but faith and family have kept me walking. Marie

Ani

Barbara,
    What more can I say than, I am so sorry, know that God loves you and may bless you with peace and courage at this time.

Ani

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert