MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

The waiting game has started

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board The waiting game has started

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    shirlsgirl

April,

I’m so sorry. I hope your mom-in-law is comfortable. Thinking of you and your husband….please take care. Jody

Naomi

April:
    I am sorry to hear about your mum-in-law. Hope she is kept comfortable. You will all be in my prayers.
    Naomi

B. Greene

This is so hard for all of you. I wonder if you have Hospice they were a big help to us when my mother had to go to the nursing home. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Barbra

KATHY1

April, That’s too bad about Rob’s family. You’ve written about them before haven’t you? With everything that’s been happening you’d hope they’d be able to settle some differences. At least he has you and your family. Will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong.

Kathy

April

Yes Kathy I have wrote about them b4 and you know it was getting better there for a little bit then it all blew up again last night. Mom don’t need this right now and I just kills me that Ron (rob’s brother) is still being the ass that he is.

We have hospice right now and they have been a great help. She ate pretty good yesterday but the fevers are brining her down each day. She seems to get them in the evening and thru the night. I hate to say this, but I’m just praying that this is all over soon. I hate seeing her like this and having to put up with her kids and being sick all at the same time.

KATHY1

April, I know what you mean. The times that I cry most thinking about my mom are when I think about her last days in the hospital. Continued prayers.

Kathy

LisainOk

oh April, I’m so sorry:( I just lost my dad and know how you’re feeling. I will pray for you and your mom.

~Lisa

Carrie

I pray for comfort for your family. frown

Terri

April, You have family here and we are all with you. And Hope Your Mominlaw is not suffering.
    Continued prayers

April

Terri ~ I do feel like all of you are my family. It’s sad to say, but it is very nice having all of you to talk to about this because you have been thru/going thru the same thing. She is starting to look thin everywhere except for her stomach. Here’s praying that everyone will have a good weekend.

helenma

April..I’m so sorry for your grief. Helen

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert