MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Things are better over here

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Things are better over here

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Carrie

Dad is out of ICU. His vital signs are much better. He’s on the bi-pap at night. The only problem is that he has a fever again. Ugh. Just when things were looking much brighter. But, anyway, he’s talking and he’s positive. He’s still not moving much on his own but they have started him on a liquid diet again.
    He’s very goofy — even sang to me on Saturday. He said he hadn’t been able to talk much lately so he was taking advantage of it. Hee hee.
    But I’m not fooling myself into thinking that the bad days are over. We just hope these good days will stick around smile .
    Thank you for the thoughts and prayers,
    Carrie

Ensnee

I’m glad to hear your Dad is doing better, Carrie. Just take it one day at a time. Every good day is a gift.

many hugs,
    Esme

Terri

Glad to hear a little good news, continue prayers coming your way.

JulieMarie

Carrie,
    Glad you are having a few good days. You’ve needed them. Continued prayers are going your way.

Hang in there.

Hugs!

Carrie,
    this whole thing is very scary…
    I am glad to hear your dad is better…
    I took my husband last night to Roswell he is on the 6th floor…
    his lower legs were very swollen and in alot of pain…
    they of coarse have no idea what it is… which I am getting use to…
    prayers will help get us through…
    mine are with you and your family,
    di

covergirl

Carrie,
    Glad to hear better news about your dad. His spirit appears to be lifted as well, which can’t hurt at all.
    One day at a time,
    –cheryl

KATHY1

Carrie,
    So glad your dad is feeling a little better. Hoping his condition continues to improve.

Kathy

Kathryn

Your in my thoughts Carrie…. I’ll be calling soon! Hope your dad’s improvement is continuing.

xo,

Kat.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert