MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Willie, condolences

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Willie, condolences

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jimbob

Willie,
    We hardly got to know you. When you stopped posting, I had thought that you were busy with your wife’s recovery. I am so sorry to hear of her passing. My wife and I send our sincerest condolences.
    Jim

Caroline

Willie,

Please accept my condolences. I also assumed that you were busy helping your wife. I will keep you in my prayers.

Blessings,
    Caroline

shirlsgirl

Willie…I’m so sorry.

Thinking of you…

Jody

Engel

Willie,
    So sorry to hear that your wife passed, she is with the Lord and in a far better place. We all have to go there she got there first and saving a first row seat for you. Blessings, Gloria

willie

All As all of you caregivers know, it is one step at a time. A lot of those steps are challenging the medical help. We were in Seattle and as such were isolated from all our family and friends.
    Should any of you be considering the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA), I have experience of 5 months with them and the Univ of WA Hospital and would be glad to share what I know.
    Thanks for your thoughts – and for those of you still in the struggle, do not give in. There are times when taking or giving 28-30 pills a day seems too much too handle. As is operating the mobile pumps when the patient needs meds of one kind or another in your condo or home setting. It is all worth the effort.

Willie

Terri

I am so sorry for your loss, will continue to keep you in my prayers.

LorettaV

Dear Willie, I am sorry for your loss but I hope you will find some good memories that will keep her close to you always. I’m sure she is looking down on you with love and gratitude for all you have done for her.
    Loretta

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert