MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Thank you to all participants

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Thank you to all participants

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    paml

This is a message of moral support to all. I’ve been on this Forum since 2000, and as I’ve said before, at this crap since at least 1987. At the age of 46 I feel like a bit of an old timer. I pitch in when I feel what info I have maybe useful.

There are differences between the emotional and informational needs of each of us. I appreciate reading the impressions, opinions and experiences of my co-patients. As an informed patient, I discern what information is useful, and disregard what isn’t pertinent. I do derive much food for thought, knowledge and treatment info from the members of this forum and other resourses. Just a quick thank you to all!

Terri

I agree, I have found so much information that has help me get through this for my husband

Neil

Hi Pam,
    Well said!
    Your knowledge, counsel and compassion has been appreciated.
    Neil

eve

i too want to thank all the knowledgeable people on this forum

they have given me a greater understanding of the different avenues this disease can take – have made me sound very intelligent to the doctors and have added moral support

thank you

eve

Donna

Hi Pam, I agree, I’m relatively new to this forum. Found out about it a bit too late. My mom passed Aug 1st 2004. We suspect she had already progressed to AML by the time I found this forum, she was 62. I only wish I had found it sooner, I can’t even remember how I stumbled upon it. Needless to say, the information and support I found here is beyond incredible. Mom would’ve loved to be a part of it — to relate to people who are experiencing some of the same things would’ve been very comforting to her.
    I read the posts everyday, and still feel a part of the sorrow and the hope.

Donna

shirlsgirl

Hi Pam,

I agree with you completely!! You said it so well!
    Thank you to all, Jody

KATHY1

Hi everyone, I also stumbled onto this forum a bit too late. My mom passed away October 10, 2004. I appreciate all the information, support and personal stories shared by everyone. It makes me feel not so alone. I was only on the forum for about 2 weeks so I don’t have a lot of information to share but I feel I need to know what happens to each of you (still waitinfg to hear about Marsha). I especially worry this time of year because colds and flu are everywhere. I hope your all doing well and thanks to all for sharing what you have to offer.

Kathy

Jimbob

Although I am not able to reply or post as often as I would like, I do read severral times a week an I am VERY thankful for the info and support that is given here. Even when there is something that I don’t agree with, it gives me something to check out. I hope and pray that 2005 will be a better year for all of us. Jim

alexandra7
    Participant

I agree …I feel so much better knowing that other people can help me with advice and good words .”Super” as we say here in Romania. Alexa

Lexingtongrn

Pam…I completely agree! I’ve had so many questions answered by just reading this forum every day. I’ve learned much more this way than any other.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert