MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

6 months today

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board 6 months today

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    concern

Dear Friends,

Amazing how time passes. Today it is six months since my dad (AML) passed away… I still miss him.

I continue to hope that a cure comes along..

Concern

sarah

Hi Concern, good to hear from you. Continue to check in when you can.
    Take care,
    Sarah

shirlsgirl

Hi Concern,

How are you doing? Time sure flies, I can’t believe it’s been 6 months. Hope you are okay.

take care, Jody

Terri

Hi Concern, I am glad to hear from you and I hope Things start getting Better. I can’t imagine what you went through with the loss of your dad. It scares me so when I think that this disease can turn so quickly.
    I think of you often and continue to pray for you.
    My regards always

KATHY1

Concern, I know what you mean. It was 6 months ago yeterday that we buried my mom. Sometimes it seems like only yesterday and other times it seems like ages ago. I hope your doing okay. If your like me you still have moments of extreme sadness but not quite as often. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kathy

concern

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your kind words.

Kathy, I know how you feel.. I wish I could rollback time and make my dad come back…

Concern

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert