MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

About George

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board About George

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    mommachkate

Hi All, I have very very sad news. George got a strok, his right side is paralised, hardly can speak or swallow. He does not have any pain, but we are in terrible emotional turmoil, about what to do! I am going back to him.My best wishes to you all. Kate

Marsha

Kate,

So very sorry about George, I will be saying extra prayers for all of you to help make the crucial decisions you will need to make. May the peace of the Lord be with you always.

Marsha

B. Greene

Kate, I am so sorry. I assume he is in the hospital. Somehow you, I think, are going to have to place your faith in your doctors to do the right thing and take care of him for you. I know you are tired and scared and wish there was something any of us could do for you. I hope they are caring and will help you make the best decisions that can be made. When you can let us hear from you. Hugs, Barbra

Kathy G

Kate- I am sorry – know you and your family are in my prayers – I hope you find some peace in the upcoming days. Take care of yourself too.

Kathy

Suzanne

Kate, You have had a long rough road with this disease. You have been a wonderful caretaker. I, too know about that emotional termoil. My thoughts are with you and I will be wishing for relief from anguish for both you and George. Be thankful for no pain. Suzanne

geebeebee

Kate, I’m so sorry to hear about George. Know that we’re all thinking about you.

Take care,

Greg

shirlsgirl

Dear Kate,

I’m so sorry about George. I’m at a loss for words. I can’t even imagine what you are going through right now.

Thinking of you, Jody

eve

kate

so sorry to hear about george

my thoughts and prayers are with both of you

eve

Cherbear

Kate,
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and George.
    Much Hope and Peace,
    Cheryl

Terri

Dear Kate, I am so sorry to hear such sad news. Know that You are both in my prayers.

CMH64

Oh Kate! I am so very sorry to hear this news. You and George have been such strong fighters against this monster. My thoughts and prayers are with you and George, your family and his medical team. Cathy
    ————————————————–
    husband Troy, 59, dx AML M4 12/03, Induction, fungal infection skin and lungs, remission, four
    consolidations, MRSA sepsis infection, kidney damage and dialysis, relapse dx CMML 8/04,
    related allo SCT, 11/04, remission, doing well and still on dialysis

concern

Dear Kate,

I am so sorry to hear this, especially since until now George was well. I really pray for you and your family and hope George recovers.

Prayers for you.

Concern

Jimbob

Kate,
    I wish that there was something I could say or do to makeit easier on you and George. I will keep you in my prayers.
    Jim

Kathryn

Kate,

It made my heart so sad to her your news. I am so sorry. You and George are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted on how you both are doing. Keep the faith & take good care of yourself.

xo,

Kathryn

sarah

Kate, keeping you and George in my thoughts and prayers. I hope things improve for him soon. Take care.
    Sarah

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert