MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Any news on Marsha ?

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Any news on Marsha ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    DonUK

I know she was scheduled for a BMT in early November – anyone know how she’s getting on ?

sarah

I too have been thinking of Marsha. She last posted early in Nov prior to BMT. Been hoping to hear from her as well.
    Sarah

geebeebee

I’ve been thinking of her as well for some time…it seems like she may have left contact information with someone, but I can’t recall. Sure hoping everything is going well.

mommachkate

I was looking to see if she has a e-mail address,but found none.I hope she is getting better, and soon we hear from her. Happy, healthy New Year to All. Kate

Cherbear

Hi,
    Marsha does have an email address – warmkey@msn.com. I spoke with her right before she went into the hospital early in November. I also have the hospital address – Marsha Warmke, c/o University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center, 600 Highland Avenue, Madison, WI 53792. I sent her a card a few weeks ago and emailed her, but didn’t hear back. I’m praying for her recovery. I do know that the transplant and the treatment leading up to it is extremely hard on the body. My son had an allo transplant and it was rough on him.
    God’s blessings to all,
    Cheryl

Terri

Cheryl, Thank you for the update on Marsha, I do hope all has gone well. We all keep our fellow forum members close to heart

mommachkate

Cheryl, Thank you for the information. Lets hope, that we will hear from her soon, and she is doing well. KateHappy and healthy New Year to All.

DonUK

Many thanks Cheryl. Sincerely hoping that Marsha has got through it OK.

My fiance goes in for the first round of her Chemo next week with her BMT on March 1st.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert