MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

buying generic revlimid online

Home forums Patient Message Board buying generic revlimid online

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Arlene Stark
    Participant

I have deletion 5q mds and I just started revlimid. It is working very well but it costs me $14,000 per year (on medicare part D). I do not qualify for help from Celgene but I’ve found out that I can buy lenalidomide (the generic version of revlimid) online from India. Is anyone else doing this? How can I be sure I’ll getting the real medication?

rar
    Participant

I have purchased Thai and Indian origins with no problems. If it is from a reputable manufacturer and the retailer passes the same criteria it is likely to be OK. If you are a SC disabled veteran it is free from the VA. India has different IP laws,

Ray

Arlene Stark
    Participant

Ray — Thank you for your response. I know of an Indian pharmaceutical company that makes Lenalid, their brand name for lenalidomide, which is the generic version of Revlimid. The problem is finding a legitimate online pharmacy from which I can buy it and have it mailed to me in the U.S. Do you have any ideas about how can I find one?
    Arlene

rar
    Participant

Hi Arlene,

My first choice would be to contract Natco and ask who reputable pharmacies for their product are.

The second choice is a google search (Lenalid Natco) with results such as http://sastimedicine.com/salt-alternatives/10714-1586231/Lenalidomide-25mg-Price-Dosage-Side-Effects-and-Generic-Alternatives-its-cost and research them to see if they are legitimate. They have 30 tablets of 25 mg. for $287.

Ray

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert