MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Caregiver health issue

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Caregiver health issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jack_dup1

One of our forum Caregivers is having some possible serious health problems and could use our prayers.I have not asked her permission to use her name but you all are familiar with her, she has taken such good care of her husband and now has to worry about him and her ability to care for him and herself. She will be having surgery soon. Sorry to be so mysterious, I have to respect her privacy. I just want her to know me care.
    Jack

choijk

Dear Caregiver,
    I will be praying for you tonight and for the upcoming days. I don’t know what is going on but as a caregiver myself, I know that we have to be healthy to care for our loved ones too. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay strong.

sdrake

This is one of the many great things about this forum – the caring and concern for one another. Thanks, Jack, for letting us know about one of our friends needing extra prayers.

God Bless,
    Shari

Bkwits

I certainly will add my prayers for her. I hope she has some support for herself. Thinking positive thoughts.
    Barb

Terri

prayers will continue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert