MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Charile and Sarah Vanhoy

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Charile and Sarah Vanhoy

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    CarolineG

Eddie,

My prayers are with you during this time. I am very sorry for the loss of your Dad.

Blessings,
    Caroline

karenkay

so sorry for your loss. Please know you are all in my prayers. I hope you have comfort with those who love you.
    God bless you all,
    karenk

Ensnee

Eddie, I’m so very sorry you have lost your dad.
    Like everyone else here, my thoughts are with you and your family and this very sad time.

Esme

Kathy G

Eddie-
    I am so sorry – I just lost my Dad 12/20/05 and my heart is still breaking. My thoughts are with you and your family in this time of sorrow.

Kathy G

jeanswear

Eddie, please accept my condolences on the loss of your dad. As you may have read, we lost mom on Saturday and are dealing with the loss. I just got home from the wake and am spent. But I smile because of all the love I felt on here.
    Eddie, don’t mourn his death, but celebrate his life and smile in the fact that he is no longer in pain and is now in heaven.

I share your pain my friend, I share it well.
    God Bless
    Ben

mommachkate

Eddie:
    My heart goes out for you and for your Mom. I hope she and you will find strenght and peace to go through this very difficult times. My thoughts are with you. I also share your pain, I lost my husband 8 month ago and my mother last week.Kate

B. Greene

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I am so grateful that you are there for her to help each other get through this. I know how exhausted she is. Your mother was a great comfort to me over the past three years. Give her my love. Barbra

gemloyear

Sarah & Eddie, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Charlie. He fought a long battle, may he rest in peace. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Elie & Glen

Kathryn

Sending you and your family my prayers and best wishes…. May your love bring you strength.

Kathryn

Harold

Eddie, I was saddened to hear this news about your Father. I know your Mother was relentless in pursuing every possible treatment option. She has been a great support to a lot of us on the forum. We will continue to pray… for peace and comfort for her and for all the family.

geebeebee

Eddie, I’m sorry for your family’s loss. I know you all fought a long and hard fight. All my best wishes,

Greg

Terri

I am so sorry to hear this, Please know you are all in my heart and prayers. My deepest symphathies.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert