MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Checking in… Merry Christmas!

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Checking in… Merry Christmas!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carrie

Hi everyone!

I’ve been checking in from time to time. I just want to say “Hello” to all of the people who supported me and my family through my dad’s illness and “Keep up the fight!” to everyone!

Life has been good for us lately. I got married on October 28th smile . That kept us occupied for a while.

My husband and I are spending Christmas at our home this year. It will be my first away from my mom and sisters in 2 years. Christmas is our favorite holiday and, when I think of it, I can’t help but think about my dad. He was Santa Claus for us so many times. What keeps me focused on the joy (not the missing) is that soon we will have children (a year or two) and we can continue his passion for it smile . We’re making new traditions and remembering the past for the happy times smile .

I wish everyone happy memories and joyful hearts! May God bless you all in 2007 and forever.

Love,
    Carrie smile

Terri

Carrie, Congratulations on your Wedding. And thank you so for the kind words and wishes. Your dad would be so proud of you and I pray I have your strength through out this fight.

Enjoy your Holiday with both the new traditions and the memories as well
    God Bless

ButchL
    Participant

Congrats Carrie!

Have a great holiday………

Sandy L

Carrie

So nice to hear from you. Enjoy your holiday and I wish everyone else on this forum and Happy and Health Holiday Season.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert