MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Christopher is now with his Dad

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Christopher is now with his Dad

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Caroline

Dear Marie and all of Christopher’s family.

My heart grieves for you. God Bless you as you go through this most devastating of times. Marie, as a Catholic you know that you can still speak to Christopher just like you did when he was alive. May this be of at least a bit of comfort for you.

Caroline

John in GR

May God’s love give you peace beyond your understanding.
    John

diner

Marie, What grief you have had to bear to lose not only a husband but a son. I can’t even fathom such a loss. It hurt so much to read your E-mail about your son. I will pray for God to give you strength and also his wife and family. I pray your happy times will be a great comfort to you. Dee

ButchL
    Participant

Marie and family….

I am so sorry for your loss. Words cannot express how sorry I am for you and your family.

My prayers are with you…..

Butch

Sandy L

Hi Marie,

I am so sorry for your loss. It is with great sadness and many tears when I read your post. One person should not have to have two great losses in her life. I hope you faith will get you thru this and I wish you only happy memories of the people you loved so much.

I tried to preview my post before sending it but my eyes are still watery. Forgive any spelling or grammar errors.

Marsha

Marie,

I am so sorry to read about Chris, he fought such a difficult battle. I pray for you and the rest of your family that God grants you some peace for all that you have been through.

God Bless, Marsha

Terri

Marie, My Deepest Symphathies to you and your family. Your strength is amazing. You have been through so much, know that we are all here praying and supporting you. May you find God’s peace to bring you comfort now and always.

God Bless

Gerri S

Marie,
    I am so saddened by your loss.When my brother passed from AML, his wife had him cremated.My parents asked to have a portion of his remains buried at our family plot.He has a beautiful marker along with my Dad,who passed from MDS a few years after my brother. I pray that the Lord will be with you and comfort you. Gerri S.

Jimbob

Marie,
    I am so saddened to hear of your loss. God must have great plans for you for Him to have tested you so. Your strength has been an inspiration to many.
    Jim

patti

Marie,

I pray the “peace that passeth understanding” will fill you and your family. So often we don’t understand God’s plan – but He does have one. Nothing is a surprise to Him. God bless you and your family at this time.

Patti

al’s wife
    Participant

Marie: I’m so, so sorry to hear this terrible news. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Remember, you can email me whenever.

Lynn

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert