MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Dr. Lori Maness Omaha, Nebraska

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Dr. Lori Maness Omaha, Nebraska

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lillian Evans
    Participant

Has anyone had Dr. Maness for a stem cell transplant in Omaha.

Donna
    Participant

Lillian,
    When are you have your BMT? Do you have a donor?
    Donna

Donna
    Participant

Lillian,
    When are you having your BMT? Do you have a donor?
    Donna

Lillian Evans
    Participant

Donna,

Have chosen Dr. Bhatt at the Buffett Cancer Center in Omaha. They have two possible donors and are beginning to check them. I just finished my 5th. round of Dacogen. Will have one more series of it then possibly have a stem cell transplant early September. Feeling good and my blood counts remain good. I hope I have made the right decision to go ahead with the transplant.

Donna
    Participant

Lillian……..Glad to hear. As long as you are comfortable with the decision, it must be the right decision. I’m glad to hear the Dacogen is doing it’s job. I have not needed treatment yet…just talk about Dacogen. Please keep us informed as to how you’re doing. I am going to the patient/caregiver forum in Boston next weekend. It should be interesting. Donna

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert