MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Good news for the new year!

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Good news for the new year!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Suzanne

My BMB test results were emailed to me this morning. No sign of “trouble” in the marrow!Best holiday present I could ask for even tho I was pretty sure all was well because my counts are all good. I am celebrating 2 years in remission this December!
    To those of you who are in tough places with this disease,there is hope.At one time it looked like there was almost no hope for me. This might not happen often and it might not last forever but everything you try works for some people and might work for you. Happy Holidays and a good 2006 to each and every one of you!

shirlsgirl

Suzanne!!!

What great news! You give others on this forum hope and inspiration. Happy holidays to you and your family too!

All the best,

Jody

gemloyear

Suzanne, That is such wonderful news. I’m very happy for you.You give so much encouragement to others on this forum.Wishing you a long and happy life.Happy Holidays to you and your family.
    Ellie

Harold

Suzanne, your “story” of optimism and encouragement is an inspiration to us all. What great news for you and your family, especially at this season. We all hope for your continued remission and good health in the New Year.

Jimbob

Thanks, Suzanne, we needed some good news. So glad for you that things are looking better. I hope and pray that the trend will continue. Merry Christmas.

Terri

Wonderful news, I agree with Jimbob we needed to hear this.

Peace and Merry Christmas to ALL

Neil

Hi Suzanne,
    Your news is the greatest Christmas present/blessing possible. We keep a positive attitude about your progress and pray it continues.
    Your courage and dedication are certainly an inspiration to all.

CarolineG

Suzanne,

I have been following your story. I could not be happier for you. Such a wonderful bit of news to get at Christmastime.

Blessings,
    Caroline

karenkay

I am so happy for you. It is a breath of fresh air to hear good news. Merry Christmas and Congratulations!!!!!
    God Bless,
    karenk

Ensnee

Congratulations, Suzanne! I am so very happy for you!

many hugs,
    Esme

sugarwhale

Dear Suzanne,
    That’s wonderful news! And you know what? It’s wonderful news for all of us here! Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    ~~~ Janet

Jack_dup1

Suzanne,
    Thanks for sharing the goods news, especially during the holidays. It has been a tough road for you and this gives us all a little hope. Merry Christmas and continued success in the New Year.
    Jack

Jerry

Suzanne …

I am thrilled for you. What a great Christmas gift.

Jerry

Ani

Suzanne,
    I too,echo the sentiments of all other Forum members when I say “GREAT” long may it last for you.
    We must all keep up our hope and faith in a cure appearing so very soon, in the meantime I try to keep a positive outlook although its not always easy.
    Joy, hope, Love and peace to all this Christmas and a VERY healthy and happy 2006.
    Shalom
    Ani

marylinda

Suzanne,
    Thank you so much for sharing your great news, as other have said it does give us a lift. God bless you. happy New Year.

Marylinda

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert