MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Happy Christmas news

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Happy Christmas news

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Carrie

My boyfriend asked my father for his blessing and proposed to me Christmas Day!

I said yes smile .

As for dad, we spent a wonderful weekend as a family and had some good laughs at some of our old family videos. It was more sweet than bittersweet and I’m glad it was.

I was worried that dad was giving up his fight but he doesn’t appear to be.

The one problem is that he wants to get the mini-BMT (thought it was a SCT but it’s a BMT) but they need to sign a promissary note to cover the donor’s medical costs. Mom and Dad are both worried about the cost but I know that, through prayer, we’ll find a way.

Love,
    Carrie

Terri

Congratulations Carrier on your Engagement, Great to have some Good news. And so glad to hear your dad is fighting this terrible disease.

mommachkate

Hi Carrie, Condratulations on your engagement, and best of luck for your father with the treatment. Kate

sarah

Congratulations Carrie, its good to hear good news. Glad your Dad is fighting back. Have a Happy New Year.
    Sarah

shirlsgirl

Wooohooo!! Congratulations Carrie!! Keep us updated on your Dad and have a happy healthy New Year! Jody

Carrie

Thanks everyone! smile
    Carrie

April

Congrats Carrie!!! As for your dad..I’m happy to hear that he is not giving up the fight!

Barb1962

Carrie!!!
    Oh my……great news! Congrats!

geebeebee

Congratulations Carrie! Best wishes to your Dad as well.

Greg

Jimbob

Carrie, Congratuations and best wishes for you – and, of cpurse, your father, too. Jim

KATHY1

Carrie, Congratulations! May 2005 bring lots more good news.

Kathy

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert