MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Happy Thanksgiving

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Happy Thanksgiving

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sarah

Hope everyone is having a Happy Thanksgiving. We have alot to be thankful for.
    Sarah

Engel

Sarah,
    Hope you had a Happy Thansgiving, it is so great that although you lost your husband you still have a lot to be thankful for. My husband died of AML on Oct. 7, 06 and right now I am having such a hard time. I have a great family and many friends, but my life has always been my husband and I now feel a big part of me is gone. Please let me know how you have been able to cope so well.Thanks, Gloria

willie

Sarah, Engel Thank you for your posts today. I was hoping someone would send the good wishes since I couldn’t do it myself. We do have alot to be thankful for. It helps me when I relax and allow others to help me. Willie

Terri

God bless all, and I hope everyone had a Wonderful day. I agree we have so much to be thankful for. Sarah, I always think of your words to me ” One Day at a Time” We feel blessed for each one, and Thank you again for always supporting us.

sarah

Gloria and Willie,
    I know in my heart I am grieving for the hardest loss of my life. Only the grace of God is helping me to cope one day at a time. My husband Charlie was my best friend and soulmate. I have been with him since I was 17. I am lost without him. The pain is almost unbearable at times. The grieving process is a dark, dark tunnel. Each day I pray that God will light my path as I go through this darkness. I know that his divine power is working in our lifes, even when we to not feel it. Charlie is in the very presence of God. That alone is such a comfort and assurance. When I find myself having my pity party, I just count my many blessings. They are all around, you do not have to look very far.
    Terri, thank you for the kind words. I keep you and Bob in my thoughts and prayers.
    I pray for strength for each of us.

Sandy M

I know I’m a little late… but Happy Thanksgiving everyone

LorettaV

Bless all of you who have lost your loved ones. May the good memories comfort you. May you each find the strength you need.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert