MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Hello

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    sarah

Hi everyone, just wanted to say hello and thank you all for your support. Its been quite difficult for me to post again. I am sure in time it will get easier. I did not have access to computer the two months Charlie and I were in the hospital. I plan to take things one day at a time, which we all know so very well. Will post more later when I am up to it. Again thank you my friends.
    Sarah

Harold

Sarah, we are all thinking about you and praying for you during this difficult time. You have been such a great resource for so many people on the forum. Please join in again when you are able. “The one who blesses others is abundantly blessed.” Proverbs 11:25 (The Message)

Terri

You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers

mommachkate

Dear Sarah;
    My heart goes out for you, I feel your pain. I hope you will find peace soon.Hugs:Kate

patti

Sarah,

You walked a long road. Hang in there and give yourself time. My heart aches for you. God bless.

Patti

diner

Sarah, I’m so sorry about your Charlie. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for posting everyone. Dee

shirlsgirl

Hi Sarah,

I am so sorry about Charlie. Please know that my mom and I are sending positive thoughts and prayers. I hope with time, things will get easier…

Take good care,

Jody

gemloyear

Sarah, I hope that you find peace and comfort with your family and friends. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Ellie & Glen

Sandy L

Sarah,

I am so sorry to hear about Charlie. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.
    Sandy

Jimbob

Sarah,
    Thank you for all of the support you have offered to others, even though you were in som much distress. I am so sorry for your loss. Know that there are many who continue to offer support and prayers for you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert