MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Hello.I'm back!!

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Hello.I'm back!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    alexandra7
    Participant

Hello everyone!!! I’m back with a good mood. smile Away with all the depresion, away with all the bad thoughts , away with everything that’s dark !!!!!!!!!!! I’m ready to fight this and all of you should be,too!! I’m writing to thank all for the kind words you posted for me . Now I’m really busy with my exams at University so that is why I have to cut it short . Thanks again Alexa

KATHY1

Alexa, Glad to hear you have a new outlook. Good for you. I believe that will take you a long way. Stay positive and keep us informed on how you’re doing. Good luck (on your exams too).

Kathy

Terri

Thats the way to hang in there Alexa, We all get those dark moods, I am glad yours passed and you are ready for battle.

Suzanne

Fantastic Alexa, life is a lot easier that way!

sarah

Great Alexa, keep fighting and think positive thoughts.
    Sarah

April

Nice to see you back Alexa!! Good luck with your exams.

Carrie

Glad you’re feeling happier smile . We all have rough days. I’m having them now frown . But it’s nice to have a support group.

Jimbob

Alexa,
    Exams and trying to maintain a “normal” structure are tough enough. Add to the all you are doing to fight this disease and you can expect more than a few dark days but know that there are many people here to help you keep going.
    Jim

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert