MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

HYPOPLASTIC MARROW-MDS-AUTOIMMUNE DISORDER

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board HYPOPLASTIC MARROW-MDS-AUTOIMMUNE DISORDER

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Respected Doctors & All

I am from India

I have been undergoing Infliximab Remicade 300 Mgs (since completed 22 sessions since January 2012) and Rituxin -1000mg (4 sessions in May 2019) on account of MDS, Haematological diseases Auto Immune Disorder, Scleroderma Overlap, AS, Uveitis inter alia. There is not much improvement (rate of deterioration is largely arrested/ halted. Heavily expensive Treatment Protocol has been moderately been hitting operating metrics profitably. Insurance Companies cause a lot of harassment- even often deny approval of treatment protocol citing – (((this is trial & error treatment – could be at OPD- arthritides not covered))) But can not continue such body pain plus fatigue Attached please find my last visit report.Now CYCLOSPORINE CAPSULES IP-PANIMUM BIORAL 100 MG is parallelly introduced.

Would you please guide me about any cost effective medicine- also curable

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert