MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

I lost my wife and grandma today…..

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board I lost my wife and grandma today…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    ButchL
    Participant

Kelly passed away at 3:17 today and my grandmother at 3:30. Such a sad day. My Kelly was such a fighter. She has been at it since 2/7. I will miss her so much.

I have only been here a short time but I appreciate the kind words and support.

Bless you all and your families……..

gemloyear

Butch, I’m truly sorry for your loss.I would like to dedicate ” Why me Lord” to You & Kelly.
    Ellie

txnmomma

Butch.. I am so sorry for your losses. I cant believe 2 loved ones in one day!! I remember reading your very first post.. back in April when your wife had a BMT. You were waiting to take a honeymoon. I am SO SO SORRY! frown

What did your grandma die of? Where you there with wife and grandma? or different states, different hospitals?

**HUGS**

wow!! I will definitely be thinking of you in the days ahead. Stay strong!

LRG

Butch,
    I am so sorry for both of your losses. What a terrible day. Please try to take care of yourself and your girls. Don’t worry about being strong just be there as a family. I am sending lots of prayers your way.

Lori

Terri

Butch, My deepest symphathies, I am so sorry for your losses. You are in my prayers.
    God Bless You

PaigeS

Butch,

I’m new here, but read the archives and your stories about Kelly.

She was very much loved! It showed in everything you wrote!!

I will keep you and her girls in my prayers.

Hugs,
    Paige

Marsha

Butch,

So very sorry to hear of Kelly and also your Grandmother. My prayers are for God to give you and your family the strength to get thru these days ahead and to grant you peace.

God Bless, Marsha

frank
    Participant

Butch,

so sorry to hear that, hope you can get thru all these mess. take care yourself.

Frank

Kathryn

Butch, my deepest sympathies are with you as well. You and your family are in my prayers.

May your love and your memories bring you both strength & peace.

Take care,

Kathryn

sarah

Butch, my deepest sympathies are with you and your family.
    God Bless,
    Sarah

shirlsgirl

Oh Butch,

I’m so sorry for your losses. Thinking of you and your family. Please take care of yourself.

jody

KP2112

Butch,

I am extremely saddened by the double loss you have experienced today. I hope you will be able to feel and reflect on the memories of both and pass those to the girls.

Tkae care,
    Karen P.

JulieMarie

Butch,

Words can not express how sadden my heart is with your two losses. I will keep you, your daughters, and the rest of your family in my prayers.

Hugs

B. Greene

Our sincere sympathy to you and your family. I wish there were words that would help but can’t find any that make much sense of all of this.
    It still doesn’t seem real. I guess we just have to keep going and start dealing with this new life we are facing. Barbra

MEG

I am so sorry for you losses! The love you and Kelly shared was so evident in your posts.

Our prayers go out to you and your family during this very difficult time. May the memories of both ladies get you through.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert