MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

I lost my wife and grandma today…..

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board I lost my wife and grandma today…..

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Carrie

Butch,

I am so sorry for your loses. If you need an ear, we’re here.

Carrie

txnmomma

Sending you some.. “feel better” wishes! I hope you are doing ok.

If you need to vent or just post your feels. We are family. Let us know how you are doing!!

***HUGS***

mommachkate

Hi Butch,
    My deepest simpathies, I feel so sad. My heart aces for you, to loose your wife and your grandma the same day.Try to be strong. Kate

KATHY1

Butch, I am so sorry for your losses. I can’t even imagine what you are going through. It’s going to be a tough road. Try to find comfort in family and friends and the memories you share. You are in my thoughts.

Kathy

txnmomma

Butch.. Just thinking about you at this time. Come post with us when you want. Again, I am so sorry for your losses..

ButchL
    Participant

Thank you all for your support. I ma back to work today and trying to get back in the groove. There have been a lot of donations to Roswell Park on Kelly’s behalf so some good has come from this.

I will check back from time to time………

Butch

Jimbob

Butch,
    I am so sorry for the two great losses. I pray that the love and memories that you have shared will help you and you’re family work through the losses and hold them up for others. I wish there was some way we could make it easier for you.
    Jim

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert