MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Intermediate MDS Help

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Intermediate MDS Help

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    James Armstrong
    Participant

Nov 2018 Diagnosed with MDS. 7 blood transfusions. continue with procrit weekly and dacogen monthly. 2019 Turkey day STROKE. March 2020 figuring why stroke , I have open Heart Surgery to replace my Aorta Valve ( to mechanical ) and a mitral valve repaired. June 2020 back Issue L1 KYPHOPLSASTY Compression fracture. June 2020 until last month
    May 2021 Dacogen. Last month I switched over to INQOVI. My white blood cell staying around 1.6 ANC 0.6 so no chemo again. May 2021 more KYPHOPLASTI T-10 and T-12 Compression Fracture. June 1 2021 another MRI shows compression fractures L-2 through L-5. Is it the MDS or the Dacogen that seems to be fracturing my vertebrae. Extremely frustrated

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert