MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Is it my mom's turn now??

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Is it my mom's turn now??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    concern

Dear Friends,

As some of you remember, I lost my dad(68) to AML last October. As my mom (who looked after my dad day and night), my sister and I were learning to deal with our tragedy, I have had more bad news. My mom(65) has 2 cysts in her ovaries.. I dont even want to think what this may mean.. I am praying to God that our nightmare comes to an end… please pray for my family.

Concern

eve

hopefully the cysts are benign

prayers are with you and your family

eve

Terri

Oh Concern, I am so sorry, Keeping you still in my prayers with your Mom and family.

I hope you find they are benign

LRG

Concern
    I am so sorry. I couldn’t imagine what are you going through. I am sending prayers your way for you and your family. Please keep us posted.

Lori

concern

Dear Freinds,

Thank you for your good wishes.. every bit helps a lot ..I will keep you posted.

Concern

Donna

Hi Concern,
    Cysts on ovaries are actually very common, many women develop them. Ovaries are very capable of producing all sorts of wierd things because of the hormones involved. My Dr. told me of cysts that actually have hair and teeth!!. I’m sure your mom will be fine.

Donna

Suzanne

We will all hope they are the common garden variety and nothing to worry about. Your family certainly does not need another trama do deal with. Keep us posted.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert