MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Is Vidaza worth it?

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Is Vidaza worth it?

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Alma Pancir
    Participant

Dear Mark: Only those of us with this MDS can know how this affects us. The one thing that I do know for sure is that my faith in God keeps me going. I thank the Lord for each day that He gives me. I will put your name on my prayer list – especially for your anxiety which adds to the dilemma. I know that the injections I am receiving are only keeping me glued together and that they are just a temporary fix.
    I pray that your flu will be healed and that you will have the peace that passes all understanding. I truly believe that faith can have a great impact in your progress in addition to your treatment. God Bless you and watch over you.

Alma

Kathy Stermer
    Participant

Mark, you might look into trying some CBD oil for your anxiety. I’ve been using for sleep to shut my mind off at night thinking about it all. Stress is just as bad for your body as if you’re smoking so if you can find find something to help ease that it may be of some benefit. If you have a coop where you live they may be able to recommend a reputable product to help you. Good luck.

Judith Barnes
    Participant

Update a week after my initial response following my first 7 vidaza treatments:

I’ve been suffering from low blood pressure and cannot drive, which is a minor bummer. I’ll know more this week about whether this is likely to continue.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert